Look up. There is a very good chance I'm in the air. My day:(all times EST)
- 6 AM: Fly to Los Angeles via Atlanta
- 3 PM: Arrive in LA, rent car and drive 2 hours to client
- 7 PM: 60 minute meeting with client
- 8 PM: Drive back to LAX
- 2:59 AM: Fly home via Orlando
- 10:30 AM Thursday: Arrive back in Richmond
And people think tech sales is a glamorous career.
This is entry #13 in my attempt at 31 days of blogging for December 2018. I've haven't posted here daily since about 2007, so this should be interesting.