My consulting site (which you probably didn’t even realize existed) has been languishing from a lack of attention. The domain had no Goggle juju and probably never will. ODonnellWeb has lots of Goggle juju. So I decided that I should integrate the consulting site here, yet set it up so that it’s somewhat difficult to find your way to the front page from the consulting sub-front page. And by difficult, I mean requires manually editing the URL. So it’s not difficult, but the sort of person smart enough to do that is the sort of person that probably won’t be offended by my personal blog. And if they are, I didn’t want to work with them anyway.
So the site within a site is at design.odonnellweb.com. Let me know if you find any glaring errors.
If you are curious about the technical details….
The design page is simply a custom page template using a query to pull only one category (and it’s children) to the sub site. I tried to do a conditional statement in the header.php file to load the appropriate header, but it wasn’t working. So for now it’s sort of a hack job with way too much manually coded stuff in the page template. I’ll fix that someday. Maybe.